The Microsoft Enterprise Agreement offers the best value to organizations with 500 or more users or devices that want a manageable volume licensing program that gives them the flexibility to buy cloud services and software licenses under one agreement.
- Get the best savings by deploying a common IT platform across the organization.
- Get 24×7 technical support, planning services, end-user and technical training, as well as unique technologies with Software Assurance.
- Minimize up-front costs and budget more effectively by locking in pricing and spreading payments over three years.
- Meet the unique requirements of your organization based on its size and technology needs.
- Automatically access the latest software and technologies with Software Assurance.
- Choose from Microsoft cloud services, on-premises software, or a mix of both and migrate on your own terms.
- Simplify purchasing with predictable payments through a single agreement for cloud services and software.
- Manage licensing throughout the life of your agreement with the help of a Microsoft Certified Partner or a Microsoft representative.
- Move to a pure per user licensing model and simplify licensing with no more device counting.